Who We are
G T Electronic (India) Private Limited is a professionally managed, client centric enterprise and a business arm of and subsidiary of globally renowned GT elektronik GmbH & Co. KG headquartered in Germany.
Harnessing almost 30 years of experience in the field of offering Inductive Components, HF Transformers, Current Transformers, Coils, Choke Inductor, Common Mode Choke Inductor etc., today the company has etched excellence marks as an importer, exporter and manufacturer.
We have come a long way since 2002 when we initiated business as an EOU unit specializing in developing various types of magnetic components. It was in the year 2012 that we got DTA approval to explore further avenues and expand our market reach across India.
We have a robust manufacturing plant duly certified as per the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- OHSAS 18001:2007
We also have an UL insulation system class F & VDE approval for many series of transformer we offer. Many of our transformer series are approved and has the certification seal of CPRI/ERDA. Furthermore, our entire range is made as per RoHS standards.
We have invested on an in-house design and development team that remains ever ready to build customized solutions in sync with client needs at optimum costs, which leads to our securing trustful and enduring partnership with all our customers.
Utilize our R&D and production capacities to extend professional support to medium-sized group for inductive components & measurement technology.
- Taking each business step with a customer-centric and market-centred mind-set
- Bring high quality products at competitive rates using our expertise
- Always putting hard work and motivation of our teams to good use
- Leading the market as a sustainable and ethical company
- 1967: Grundt KG, Schwandorf, Germany forayed into the transformer production business
- 1984: GT elektronik GmbH & Co. KG, Nabburg, Germany, laid the foundation stone of the own company
- 1996: The production plant was upgraded & expanded. Acquired Certification as per standards of ISO 9001 (GT GmbH & Co. KG)
- 2002: GT Electronic India Pvt. Ltd. was established [Unit 1 (100% EOU Unit)]
- 2004: Acquired Certification as per standards of ISO 9001 (GT Electronic India)
- 2005: GT Mechatronics Pvt. Ltd. was formed
- 2008: Acquired Certification as per standards of ISO 14001 (GTE India). Expansion & upgrade of the capacity of GTE-Unit 2
- 2009: alttec GmbH was formed
- 2011: Sycomp GmbH comes under the umbrella of GT Group
- 2014: gutre Gmbh comes under the umbrella of GT Group
- 2017: Acquired Certification as per standards of OHSAS 18001:2007. Certifications of ISO9001 and 14001 is updated to 2015
- 2019-20: GT Electronic India forwards the proposal for erecting a new building